Installation, Commissioning and Training
Installation, Commissioning & Training
Epcon takes great pride and care in the commissioning process, ensuring that the shipping, on-site installation, testing and start-up run smoothly.
All of our systems are pre-assembled, pre-wired and full factory tested at Epcon’s facility so that you have the piece of mind your installed equipment will meet all performance metrics. All systems are then disassembled into modules and shipped around the world.
Our Installation team will arrive on-site with our Equipment to provide full turnkey services or provide installation supervision to ensure all systems are assembled and seamlessly integrated into your process operations. With our experts in the field, you have the piece of mind that your equipment will be fully up and running quickly – meeting or exceeding your performance and compliance demands.
Our systems are designed with installation in mind. We consider the space constraints and existing facility equipment layout, and engineer and manufacture your equipment with final site installation as a priority to mitigate on-site hiccups and keep the start-up process in budget and on schedule.
Epcon’s installation and commissioning capabilities include:
- Upfront engineering services and consultation
- Mechanical, electric and gas installation
- Piping and ductwork design & fabrication
- Custom controls design and Integration
- Installation support and supervision
- System integration into your existing processes
- Equipment startup and precision fine tuning
- Site Operator Use and Safety trainin