Industry Resources Menu
International Confederation of Drum Manufacturers (ICDM) is an international association of nonprofit organizations representing the world’s premier manufacturers of steel drums, with the aim to establish an international forum to promote the safe and efficient manufacturing and use of new steel drums and pails to encourage environmentally sound practices in the management of the packaging life cycle.
European Association of Steel Drum Manufacturers (SEFA) represents more than Represent more than 90% of large drum producers in Western Europe.
Industrial Steel Drum Institute (ISDI), formerly known as the Steel Shipping Container Institute (SSCI), is a North American non-profit trade association representing manufacturers of steel drum containers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Association of Asia-Oceanic Steel Drum Manufacturers (AOSD), formerly Japan Steel Drum Association (JSDA) covers drum manufacturers in Asia and Oceanic regions.
Reusable Industrial Packaging Association (RIPA) has been the trade association representing North American reconditioners, manufacturers and distributors of reusable industrial packaging, representing over 90% of the industrial packaging reconditioning industry in North American including many of the world’s leading manufacturers of steel, plastic and fiber drums, as well as intermediate bulk containers.
Container Owners Association is an international organization representing the common interests of all owners of freight containers.
Container Self-Storage and Traders Association represents the interests of containers of self-storage operators, traders and innovators.
Metal Container Manufacturers Association of India (MCMA) is established to promote trade, commerce and industry in India, in particular connected with Metal Containers & its allied products like Caps, Closures, Lug caps, Components, Printed sheets etc.
National Portable Storage Association (NPSA) is the leading trade association for companies offering secure, portable storage containers, portable or mobile storage trailers, portable or mobile offices, portable or mobile storage units.
- The American Bakers Association (ABA) is the only bakery-specific national and state trade association.
- International Dairy, Deli, and Bakery Association ( IDDBA ) is dedicated to moving the Dairy-Deli-Bakery industry forward through education, training, and networking & selling opportunities
- Bakers Equipment Manufacturers and Allies (BEMA) is and International Association Serving the Baking and Food Industries
- National Renderers Association (NARA) represent the best interests of its members in public, government and regulatory affairs, and provides services, programs and technical support to the North American rendering industry and also publishes Render Magazine.
- Food & Beverage Environmental Conference (FBEC) is an event dedicated to the sustainable production of food and beverages.
- American Society of Baking (ASB) is a community of baking industry professionals which offers good information and networking for members.
- American Institute for Baking (AIB) has training, consulting, regulatory and certification information for the global baking industry.
- Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allieds (BEMA) is an international association serving both baking and food industries with educational resources that give processors a competitive advantage.
- British Society of Baking (BSB) is a non-profit organization for pain-industry news and events in the United Kingdom.
- Midwest Food Processors Association (MWFPA) is a member-driven organization dedicated to serving the industry through legislative and regulatory advocacy.
- The ASM Heat Treating Society is the world’s premier membership society dedicated to the advancement of heat treating.
- The Contract Heat Treatment Association (CHTA) represents the majority of companies currently offering outsourced heat treatment capacity for the UK.
- The International Federation for Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering links organizations around the world active in the fields of heat treatment and surface engineering.
- The Industrial Heating Equipment Association (IHEA) is a voluntary national trade association representing the major segments of the industrial heat processing equipment industry.
National Association of Pipe Coating Applicators (NAPCA) represents plant pipe coating applicators, line pipe manufacturers, distributors of new line pipe, companies engaged in the manufacture and/ or sale of materials, supplies, equipment, and services utilized by plant pipe coating applicators and other specific parties interested in the promotion and standardization of plant-applied pipe coating.
The Association for Materials Protection and Performance is a global community of professionals dedicated to materials protection through the advancement of corrosion control and protective coatings.
Pipeline and Gas Journal is the essential resource for technology and trends in the midstream industry, of service to those involved in moving, marketing and managing hydrocarbons from the wellhead to the ultimate consumer.
- The Tank Storage Association (TSA) is an industry based organization whose members are engaged in the storage of bulk liquids and the provision of products and services to the sector.
- International Liquid Terminals Association (ILTA) represents 79 companies and partnerships that operate bulk liquid storage terminals in 47 countries.
- The National Institute for Storage Tank Management (NISTM) is an organization that provides educational opportunities, resources and training seminars about the operation, regulation, and management of Underground and Aboveground storage tank systems.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is established to ensure environmental protection.
- European Federation of Tank Cleaning Organizations (EFTCO) works together with interested parties on matters of Safety, Environment, Education and Technical improvements to develop a better understanding and practice in tank cleaning.
- The National Road Tanker Cleaners Association (NRTCA) recognizes the need for standardization and shared safety and environmental issues within the road tanker cleaning industry in the UK.
- Association of Tank cleaning Companies Netherlands is the association for the tanker cleaning industry in the Netherlands.
- International Tank Container Organization represents the international tank container industry to the public and to governmental bodies, with the aim of promoting the industry with more than 170 members worldwide.
- The EPA’s Underground Storage Tanks (USTs) offers technical information, resources and leak prevention recommendations for tanks that store hazardous substances.
The Tobacco Manufacturers’ Association (TMA) is the trade association for tobacco companies that operate in the United Kingdom.
TMA (US) is a member-driven non-profit source of information, a convener of stakeholders, and a thought leader dedicated to providing our members and subscribers with a complete understanding of tobacco and nicotine issues.